What is a Sponsor?
A donor gives money or other support without any expectation of getting anything material in return. And a sponsor gives these same things but with the expectation to receive marketing & branding benefits in return.
If this is you, then you came to the right place. AMCCU provides marketing & branding benefits to Sponsors like no other organisation.
TV Show Promotion
Sponsor an AMCCU TV Show to get visual mentions and credits in the show. This will generate acknowledgment of your values with a huge audience of thousands if not millions of viewers.
Social Media Promotion
We post & share your social media posts on all our Social Media accounts. This increases your brand’s exposure.
If you package this with the Social Media Live Show, we will create posters to announce the Live Show and follow up with your Social Media Promotion immediately after the Live Show, giving you the best possible marketing leverage.
We promote you as our Sponsor on our own website from where you receive links to your website & social media pages as well as our TV & Social Media Shows. This provides huge Cross Marketing opportunities with other sponsors & participants and the links will drive up your SEO.
This is particularly effective, as we use banners to send viewers from our TV & Social Media Shows to our websites and – on top – place 1,000s of dollars of Google ads every month.
Sponsors can receive a AMCCU Business Membership, which in turn provides you with the opportunity to list your products, services or events on our Online Directory, which will be seen by thousands of AMCCU members.
We use our eNewsletter ‘Communities United’ to introduce you to all AMCCU members. Here we provide links to your website, social media page, TV & Social
Media Shows, completing your marketing loop.
Sponsors receive an extra events package with banners, posters, signboards, videos and much more …
Would you like to …
- Use the most powerful tool to turbo-charge brand awareness (TV Sponsorship) as it shows a brand in a frequent, non-intrusive way, leading to long-term associations with viewers?
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to launch or promote a new product, project, service, location, event, or showcase an existing one?
- Deeply connect with your Target Market in a segment that most of your competitors haven’t even touched yet?
- Increase your reach and sales to new clients and customers?
- Re-connect with existing customers and engage them, so that they recommend you to their social network on & offline?
- Impress the Australian and Multicultural Community by sponsoring one or two of their shows or events?
- Be identified by your clients for doing good and being caring; and …
- Do all of this for the fraction of the normal cost?